Compare Major Flight Websites With One Search...
Lap Infants(<2)

You Must choose 3 suppliers

  1. Please wait...........
Home arrow News arrow Travel Tips arrow Losing Your Child's Passport Can Be Big Trouble
Losing Your Child's Passport Can Be Big Trouble
Monday, 03 March 2008
Image A little-known rule could become a major inconvenience should you lose your child’s passport while traveling abroad. If you’re a single parent, the original agreement by the non-traveling parent no longer applies when seeking a replacement passport. A second agreement is necessary from the non-present parent, which could lead to real problems if you don’t have the paperwork.

So – if you’re a single parent traveling out of the country with your child, make sure you have a notarized, blanket permission for the issuance of a new passport for your offspring, and keep it separate from the original passport in a very safe place. Otherwise, you’ll need to track down the stateside parent and have then fax a new, notarized permission document to the U.S. Embassy … and by that time, flights could be missed, and entire vacations thrown into chaos. So be prepared!
Last Updated ( Monday, 03 March 2008 )
< Prev   Next >